Whether you’re a morning person or a night owl, we all start our day at some point. And we all seem to start it differently 😊
Some of us hop online to check social media, others dive into checking email (I do both), still, others eat breakfast, exercise, or pack lunches for the kids. There’re a million different ways a morning could go, some time ago I wrote 10 morning habit of successful people.
What does your unique morning ritual entail? Mine has evolved quite a bit over the past years–and will likely keep evolving. It feels like I’ve settled into a pretty good rhythm with this schedule and I found peace with it. For the past 8 years, my alarm wakes me at 5:45 am even though I am up before that time checking my phone, computer or just thinking about something.
Below are the things I do every morning for so many years:
- Wake up at 4:00 am (read the news on my phone for 15mins and back to sleep)
- My alarms go by 5:45 a.m (so, I am officially awake)
- I meditate and prayer
- Consult my To-do List
- Head to the laptop and start writing a blog post
- Quick exercise for 15mins
- Shower/breakfast at 7:00 a.m./brush my teeth
- Play my morning music/motivational talk
- Back to writing or drive straight to work
- Make my important phone calls (plus family calls) at 8 am after that my day begins officially.
I’d love to hear about your routine, too. Feel free to share your morning schedule here in the comments.